Sonnenberg & Company, CPAs is a local auditing firm with a full staff of experienced CPAs, auditors, and reserve study specialists. For over 40 years, we have performed audits, reviews, tax returns, reserve studies, and related services for a variety of different entities. Currently, we provide services to nearly 150 Not-for-Profit Organizations and 500 Homeowners Associations each year.
Specializing in Not-for-Profit Organizations & Homeowners Associations
We are the largest local CPA firm in Southern California specializing in Homeowners Associations and have earned an excellent reputation for service to Not-for-Profit Organizations. We are proud to provide high quality audits and reviews, tax preparation, and related services to three specialized industries:
- Not-for-profit Organizations (NFPs): We emphasize quality auditing services supplemented by educating our clients and helping them improve their systems.
- Governmental Entities: We focus on quality reporting to comply with the high standard of reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association. Governmental entities have many filing requirements and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all filings occur timely and accurately.
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs): Also known as Common Interest Realty Associations (CIRAs), condominiums, PUDs, timeshares, etc. We work with the Board and Management Company to provide reports that are accurate, professional, and useful to Association members.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Audit Quality Center
- Community Associations Institute - San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles, Greater Inland Empire & Coachella Valley
- Nonprofit Management Solutions
- San Diego Senior Games Association
- California Senior Games Association